Thursday, October 20, 2011

new nailpolishes

Hey everyone, it's been a while, but I finally got a spare moment to write a quick blog on 3 new nail polishes I got.

The first: Going Incognito by Essie

This is the truest of greens.  I love this color for fall especially if you add a luster top coat it makes for the perfect jewel tone color.  I never really wore green nail polish before (besides very light, almost white ones) but I've always wanted to try one, and I'm very very pleased I got to try this first :)



The Second : Over the Top by Essie

This is a really great Gunmetal grey shimmery color.
I love this color because for fall and winter I like wearing darker colors.  I have a dark purple, a few dark blues, a dark red and a black polish, but I didn't have anyneutral dark colors besides black I could wear.I absolutely love this color, it goes on flawlesslyand although it needs a few coats to really become opaque, its a great choice for a darker neutral.


The Third : Topless and Barefoot by Essie

This is, hands down, my favorite neutral nail polish.It's a great color and becomes opaque in 2 coats.Another trend happening this fall is nude colors.and this polish fits into that trend perfectly. an absolutely amazing polish!


I have also recently ordered the Sephora by OPI Manhattan minis collection and will do a review on those as soon as i get them in the mail and try them all!





xoxo,
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment