Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cross Country!!!

This past June my boyfriend and I drove from where we go to school in Orange County, California all the way back to where we live in New York.  We drove through and stopped in: 
Payson, Arizona 
Roswell, New Mexico
Denver City and  Austin, Texas
New Orleans, Louisiana
we drove through Mississippi and Alabama to
Atlanta and Marietta, Georgia
Manchester, Tennessee (BONNAROO!!!)
Dublin, Virginia
and our final stretch was through West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and finally New York.

(I'll post a few pictures of this trip after this post)


In just 18 days we are planning to go back to California through New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Utah, Nevada and California.  I can't wait to see more of our country and add on to my photo journal.  I'll definitely be reporting on my trip back to California!




xoxo
Abby


No comments:

Post a Comment