Thursday, August 4, 2011

Favorite Nail Polish!

Ok, so I dont really have just one favorite nail polish.  I have two that I will share with you all.  

The first being Essie's Sexy Divide.
This is a dark shimmery purple color.  Going into it I was a little concerned because all the other dark purple nail polishes I have tried came out very very dark, almost black.
When I tried this polish for the first time I was thrilled.  It actually came out a dark purple!!! It was eight dollars at my local drugstore, but I'm sure you can find it many places online.


The second of my favorite polish's is Sephora by OPI's Already Famous.
This is a gold/silver shimmer polish, perfect for summer.  I never really wore metallic polishes before, but my mom suggested the color so I bought it and, now, absolutely love it.  Its perfect for finger and toe nails, and doesn't really chip for a long time!  I've literally been wearing this polish all summer long on either my finger nails, toe nails or both.  I picked this up for nine dollars at my local Sephora store.  This is also available online.




These are currently my two favorite nail polishes.  I can't wait to add to my collection...nail polish is slowly but surely becoming my new obsession!

xoxo
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment