Sunday, August 14, 2011

Make-up Remover Wipes

This past week I got two new makeup remover wipes to try out.  I tried the Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes and the Garnier Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes.  I've tried them both once and have good and not so good things to say about each.

First, the Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes.  They work great and have a very smooth feeling over my skin.  They work great at removing my makeup (even waterproof mascara) and cleansing my skin.  My only negative about this product is that it has an odd scent.  To me, it sort of smells like strong tea and a strange mixture of fruits.  It's not a bad smell...but definitely not something I'd want my face to smell like everyday.





Second, I have the Garnier Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes.  These also remove makeup very well and cleanses my face, and unlike the Burt's Bees, this product has a very nice scent.  My complaint about this product is that it's a little bit rough for my eye area when I have mascara and eyeliner to remove.



I probably will buy a completely new product after I finish these packs to try and find the perfect makeup remover that feels and smells nice and, of course, removes all my makeup.  Please let me know if you've found a makeup remover wipe that you use that you like a lot!
xoxo
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment