Monday, August 1, 2011

It's a 10 : miracle leave in product

So I've mentioned this product before in one of my youtube videos.  It is a leave in product that I use after every shower and it has kept my hair healthy and happy for years. I've recommended it to all of my friends, and it has been proven to work wonders on all hair types.  I usually buy this product at my hair stylists', but I know you can find it other places like CVS and Ulta.  They have many more products advertised and available, but this is the first and only one I've tried...so far.  
This product, once applied to your hair, will:
1) Repair dry, damaged hair
2) Adds shine
3) Smooths and controls frizz
4) Seals and protects hair color
5) Flat iron spray and thermal protector
6) Detangles

7) Stops hair breakage
8) Creates silkiness
9) Enhances natural body
10) Prevents split ends

Here's my normal routine : Shower, shampoo/conditioner like normal.  Towel dry hair (not too dry, though) and spray a generous amount of "its a 10" product and comb through.  I usually let my hair air dry, but I have also used this product before blow-drying, curling and straightening my hair and it works just as well.  
I use this product diluted, so I usually save my old bottles and transfer half my new bottle into my old bottle and fill the rest with water!  It works the same, and I get twice as much for my money!  Even though this product is somewhat expensive, I believe it is well worth it.  

http://www.itsa10haircare.com/

xoxo
Abby 



No comments:

Post a Comment